Sunday, September 9, 2012

Where Do We Go?

The week of 9/4/12, 3rd-5th grades


In this week’s lesson you were able to see how words and images can help you construct meaning from a text.

Your homework assignment is to complete the Turn of the Century 2-5-8 Choice Board where the activities they choose must total 10 points. Turn this in next week.

Post your response here to answer the following discussion question.
Discussion Question: Are you most likely to draw a picture, ask questions, make a prediction, or describe your feelings in response to things you see or hear? Please explain why you think this is so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am most likely to draw a picture because I am doing something that is fun to me.




Kijari B.

Anonymous said...

I most likely would like to draw because that is something I like to do it will be fun!!!

Kijari B.

Christopher J. said...

i like to draw, i would most likely draw

Anonymous said...

william k. i am most likly to draw a picture because it will give me a better idea