Monday, August 19, 2013

Homework (The Week of August 19th)


-->
All Gifted/Talent Development Homework for the Week of August 19, 2013

 1st and 2nd Grades



Create a visual project and a written autobiography introducing yourself to your classmates and teacher. What are your gifts? What are your talents? What are your hobbies or interests? What are your future aspirations? How will you use your gifts to impact your school, community, and the future? Create a visual (poster, scrapbook, or book) displaying your gifts and talents. Please include pictures of yourself and those who have influenced you to move forward. Be creative. Please include an autobiography.


-->

3rd - 5th Grades
 
The year is 2035, you are a successful _______. You have been asked to come back to your elementary school and speak to the gifted class about your pathway to success. Create a pathway detailing your accomplishments and “stumbling blocks or obstacles” that you have overcome. Write about your accomplishments. Explain your steps to success. Create a detailed account (autobiography) of your middle school, high school, and college experience.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finished and I will turn it in next week
-Joelesha U

Anonymous said...

I'm not finished with it, but i will finish it and bring it back to you on next Tuesday.

Yakia E.

Anonymous said...

I'm not finished with it , but I will bring it back to you on next Tuesday.


Yakia E.

Anonymous said...

I did not complete my paper because i have to make sure it is perfect before i give it to my teacher. By:Asia S.

Anonymous said...

I did my homework and returned my homework to Mrs.Dickson

KIJARI B.

Anonymous said...

I did not complete my work because i have to make sure it is perfect before i give it to my teacher. By:Asia S.

Anonymous said...

I turned in my homework

Ayana s.

Anonymous said...

i did not turn in my homework but i completed it.i ill turn it in and make sure i save it on my flash drivve.

Anonymous said...

I have completed and turned in my homework for challenge

Christopher.J

Anonymous said...

I will turn my homework in next week because I did not turn in this week. Ahmad H